Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Break

No blog posts this week, but will be back with the music challenge next week. 

I'm onsite for work in Omaha, NE and between work and frantically trying to finish my Banking School project there is little time for song searching, although song searching is far more fun than evaluating bank funding strategies.  It seems that I am older than I was in college, but not any wiser, I've still managed to wait until the last minute and will be burning the midnight oil, 5 Hour Energy, coffee and sunflower seeds tonight to finish my project which is due by 11:59:59 PM on Friday.  I'd like to say I learned my lesson this year and will get my projects done in a more timely fashion next year... but I'm more a realist than an optimist.

Blog will return on Monday.

No comments: