Monday, April 18, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge

After a week of sickness and banking school projects last week the blog fell to the back burner, which was needed particularly since it was one of the things I did instead of working on my GSB paper so it was done early.  But the projects are done, I'm not as sick so the song challenge continues...

Day 5: A Song That No One Would Expect You to Love


I'm jumping around a bit here, but I had some song finders block so figure, it doesn't really matter the order all that much...  This one I have to thank Mr. James Reyes when I first heard him playing this I thought he was nuts and was wondering when the strobe light, fog and glow sticks would come into play (sadly there were no glow sticks) anyway I digress... The song is Take over Control by Afrojack.  It's techno or trance or electronic dance, whatever you wanna call it, it is not a song that would normally grace an iPod comprised largely of alt rock(ish) bands, but it is there and is played more often than you would probably think.  Trace music is very good to run too which is how the whole thing started, but then I made a Pandora station based on Afrojack and just listen to it randomly during the work day.  A bank examiner, listening to techno while working, figure that one out...


No comments: