Wednesday, April 6, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge

Stole this from a friend and fellow blogger Tina Johnson, author of 'But Anyway...' and since I've been doing a horrible job of posting lately... I'll give the series approach a try.  Basically, 30 questions, 30 days all about music.

Away we go...

Day 1:  Favorite Song
They really aren't screwing around here, kind of kicked this one off with one of the hardest questions on the face of the planet.  I've written about music on here a lot and have substantial evidence to support the fact that my favorite song changes with the breeze.  As my fellow blogger did, I retreated to iTunes in hopes of getting an easy answer, Wake Up by Three Days Grace occupied the top spot based on number of times played.  But honestly I don't think that would be it, at all, frankly I can't believe that's my top played song, that's very odd.  I think my iTunes lies.  With iTunes failing me I ran to Pandora for a hope of salvation.  Based on a perusal of my many Pandora stations one band and one song came up time and time again as the 'seed' selection for nearly all of them.

Rise Against, Audience of One.  I know this is a newer song and thus is likely to get some scrutiny as being elevated to "favorite" status, but really it came down to one song lyric that I just find brilliant and is one reason I love this song and this band:  


We're all ok, until the day we're not.  


Enjoy.



No comments: