Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Life Update: October in Review

I skipped a few months on this but I'm determined to get back on track here so... away we go.

Started off October in beautiful (lol) Twin Falls, Idaho.  For my college friends (James) yes it's true Idaho does exist.  I know.  I was shocked to discover this as well.  For those not in the loop on this, one night when we were up later than we should have been my friends and I realized we knew no one from Idaho, we could think of aquantances from nearly every state but Idaho, thus the theory evolved that Idaho did not really exist.  That's logical?  Right?

Ocotober also brought us Man Chili.  Man Chili was a vegitarians worst nightmare.  We killed every animal Old McDonald had to get this chili, Breast of Chicken, Loin of Pig, Ground Beef, and Beef Steak... and some beans in there for good measure.  The chili was pretty good, however the saddest part of the whole affair was the loin.  I tried about zero on the loin because it was going in chili... turns out it was the bestest most juciest loin I'd ever cooked... and I put it in chili...

October ended with cold #1... awesome I love breathing out of one nostril at a time. 

October brought a new niece to the family Kaydee Ella can't wait to meet her at Christmas.

Last but not least, my geekiness would not be complete unless I mentioned that October also brought the pre-order of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.  I will do a full review of this game next week, it comes out exactly one week from now.  Infact 1 week from this very moment I will be walking to the bus to go to Best Buy to purchase my copy.  For those wondering, Yes, I did use a day of vacation for a video game.

No comments: