Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Woot!

So in my internet travels I come across a variety of websites, a great many of which aren't worth the time I spent looking at them, however there are times when I come across sites that are worth sharing.  Enter Woot!, Woot.com is a retail site of sorts.  What they do is the sell one item a day and only one item, when it's gone it's gone.  From what I've seen after a few weeks of checking in the items are usually at a pretty good price, most of the electronics are referbs, but at the price they are selling them it really doesn't matter (i.e. 37" LCD HD TV for $300, which I missed out on... dangit).  I reasearched them and found pretty good feedback about their services, however the rub is that they are strictly a seller.  If you have a problem with the merchandise 10 days down the road, your stuck dealing with a manufacturer because they don't "stand behind" products they sell.  I haven't personally bought anything from them yet, but I now check the site daily as part of my morning web check, hoping for a good deal to come my way.  Might be worth checking out especially with the holidays right around the corner.

1 comment:

Josh McMahan said...

You've probably seen then wine.woot...anxiously awaiting beer.woot