Thursday, August 5, 2010

Idea Thief

So I stole this... kind of...  well actually more like borrowed, let's go with borrowed this idea.  There's a website called "I Write Like" basically you paste in a writing sample, hundreds of cyber gremlins read your prose, and then take a vote using the scientific method of folded pieces of paper and a giant hat ... and in a matter of mere seconds tell you which writer who actually gets paid to write you write most like.  So... the theft, sorry borrowing, comes in that I saw this on a friend's blog (insert plug for: But Anyway...) as a widget, tool, whatever you want to call it, in the sidebar.  But Anyway, (see what I did there), I'm going to try, to paste my blog posts in there before I publish and I'll report the results.  Now, I'll do this until I get either a bunch of repeats so I now which author to sue for taking my ideas and writing style before I have a chance to write them or until I get bored with it which will most likely be only a few weeks from now, so enjoy it while it lasts.

I wrote this like: Cory Doctorow

No comments: