Monday, August 3, 2009

Running Playlist

One thing that I've found to be cumbersome and hard to come by is a running playlist, I searched the interwebs for hours trying to find some samples of playlists to draw from. Surprisingly the availability of such lists are slim and I was less than impressed with the few I was able to find. So in an effort to assist I thought I would share my playlist I used in Chicago. I think it's a pretty solid one. It's heavy in Disturbed and Korn, their music is pretty driving and hard to ignore. Hopefully if you're looking for a list you'll like this one. (The order is strategic as well)

Wake Up - Three Days Grace
Never Gonna Stop - Rob Zombie
Do What You Do - Mudvayne
The Night - Disturbed
Dragula - Rob Zombie
Crazy - Mushroomhead
Twisted Transistor - Korn
Time of Dying - Three Days Grace
Divide - Disturbed
Duality - Slipknot
Eaten Up Inside - Korn
Pain - Three Days Grace
Facade - Disturbed
Fall Into Sleep - Mudvayne
Falls Apart -Thousand Foot Krutch
Fully Alive - Flyleaf
The Game - Disturbed
I'm Shipping Up to Boston - Dropkick Murphy's
Stricken - Disturbed
Hold On - Korn
Move - Thousand Foot Krutch
Indestructible - Disturbed
Psychosocial - Slipknot
Alone I Break - Korn
Haunted - Disturbed
Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie
Happy? - Mudvayne
I Get It - Chevelle
Judith - A Perfect Circle
Criminal - Disturbed

No comments: