Saturday, August 1, 2009

Life Update: July in Review

Wow July went by in a hurry. Seems like I was just writing June's update.

Fourth of July was somewhat lackluster, it rained to which I was not at all shocked... this summer has been pretty disappointing as far as weather goes. Unseasonibly cool and it seems to rain anytime we try to do anything.
However... the bright spot of the month Float Trip V. Weather was great, sans a minor rain storm (see point above, you thought I was kidding). Good times with good friends, I wish I could go on float trip every weekend, however this would likely have a devistating toll on my back (sleeping on the ground), my liver (beer consumption), my waistline (point #2 coupled with hot dogs and S'mores).

July also brought "my" bank exam, which is in part the reason for the lack of posts last month. I've been working on that so that has kept me pretty busy. Hopefully it'll slow down a bit going forward.

No comments: