Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Year's Resolution: Phase I

So I know this is super early but on my 10 hours worth of Trukey Day driving I began to cook up my New Year's Resolution which is to declutter my life.  I decided I have way to many e-stractions (electronic distractions)  I started a list:

Blog
Youtube
Farmville
Mafia Wars
Bejeweled Blitz
Fantasy Baseball
Fantasy Football
Facebook
Pandora
iTunes
Gmail
PS3

So in short Phase I is the discovery process, the identification of the time thieves if you will.  Phase II is to evaluate the pros and cons of each and then Phase III which will take place shortly after Christmas will be execution.  Somethings have just got to go, I am judge, jury, and executioner and like Highlander, "there can be only one"... not really I'm keeping more than one, but that saying is just so darn dramatic.

PS Don't underestimate my dorkiness....I did infact order them so they would look like that

No comments: