Friday, December 18, 2009

Changes...

So, it's been awhile now and I kind of figure it's time to get a better title.  There's nothing "wrong" with the old one but I started off with the pretty nondescript (Insert Title Here) and I really had initially planned to put something in there eventually but just never got around to it.  And to be honest I really didn't get around to it because A) I play Video games in the majority of my spare time and 2) well my attention span is not the greatest so I figured I'd drop the blog in a matter of a few weeks.  That being said, the search, nay, the quest for a new title has begun.  I'll likely have a rotating variety of titles over the next weeks to "try them on for size."  SO if you happen to see a good one that you like, leave a comment... see one that is most heinous (thank you Bill & Ted) then let me know that too.

2 comments:

Ploger Family said...

I think this title about sums it up - ha ha1

Unknown said...

you know...i actually liked the 'insert title here' title. it was a perfect tongue in cheek jack of all trades title that fit with all the stuff you write about.