Monday, May 18, 2009

Hiatus

I meant to do a few posts last week from the heart of redneck country but couldn't find the motivation. All in all the training in NC was a good time. It was chuck full of people from the south, which was interesting, when I could make out what they heck they were saying.

I went home to KS for the weekend to watch little sister graduate, a trip home always makes the weekend a good one, lots of family and friends which is always nice. Mom once again made way too much food that was all so good I couldn't help but eat it, but good news is I won't need to eat again until July, which is a bonus, less time in the kitchen means more time for video games.

Now unfortunately it is back to the "grind," as they say which started with a nice 5 AM drive to KC. I am looking forward to the Royals game tomorrow though hopefully they can chalk up another W against division rival the Tribe.

No comments: