Friday, September 17, 2010

Video of the Week

While I wouldn't say I'm a "YouTuber", I do subscribe to several (probably too many) YouTube channels.  I know, I know, YouTube is just for funny videos, although I come across several that make me seriously question the sense of humor of some people.  But all that aside a new channel that I subscribe to is called Black Box TV, now this is not a funny channel the creators are YouTube personalities I'm familiar with and they make videos that are horror/scifi ish in nature.  But bottom line for only 3-5 min of video they are very very good.  The most recent episode definitely warrants sharing, I swear this short video is better than the last 3 movies that would be in a similar genre, combined.  If you like it I'd encourage you to subscribe to them so you can check out all the new ones.

No comments: