Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chicago... and Random

What is going on with the weather?  I know April showers, but this is getting insane, so cloudy and dreary out it's downright depressing.  Hopefully May will bring some flowers and some stinkin' sun.

I did get out yesterday and had my first experience with an experienced trainer at the gym, kicked my arse.  It was good to work with someone to tailor some lifts to what I want to do, best part was the workout was intense and lasted 1 hour.  Which is perfect, I'm not trying to spend 3 hours at the gym every time I go.

Weekend outlook is good I'm hoping to go see X-Men Origins: Wolverine which opens on Friday I'm pretty excited about, mainly because of Gambit, my favorite X-Man.  Even more excited that Taylor Kirsch is playing the role, big fan of him in Friday Night Lights.  So hopefully he won't disappoint.


For those Facebook users out there, change the language on you page to Pirate.  That's right Pirate, go to the very bottom where it says English (US) click and change to English (Pirate) beta, hilarious.  The phrases are priceless and will provide you with lost to laugh about.

Other than that it's been a pretty quiet week, busy with work, rearranged the living room furniture ya know real exciting stuff.

No comments: