Friday, January 21, 2011

Rank Em

Sunflower seeds are something that I've grown quite fond of recently.  I used to chew these things nonstop in baseball but then after High School they kind of went away, which was probably a good thing considering the amount I consume now I can only imagine how much I would have devoured during late night paper writing sessions.  I rediscovered them though after college when I needed something pass the time while driving, they're great at keeping you up because they require effort, as an added bonus aren't horrible for you, and won't require a bathroom break.  Now back in the day there was pretty much one option, the standard salted snack now however... wow the flavor combinations are pretty limitless... as you'll see below.  So as I struggled to come up with something to write about for today I decided I'll rank my top 3 sunflower seed flavors:

#1 - Interstate B8: Bloody Mary:  Hands down best sunflower seeds I've ever tasted, I really can't imagine what will dethrone this juggernaut because these are amazing.


#2 - Jim Beam: Jalapeño:  Just the right amount of spice to let you know it's there but it won't beat you over the head.

#3 - David: Chili Lime:  Love this new one, great flavor just the right amount of chili and lime

No comments: