Friday, January 28, 2011

Life Update

T'has been a pretty uneventful January really which is somewhat surprising to me given that it's a new year.  The one exciting event though was the planning of a vacation to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.  There's about 15 of us that will be taking over the resort in June and I think it has potential to be pretty awesome.  Hopefully I can get some diving in inbetween trips to the bars....

Other than that work has been busy but manageable, Banking Schools projects are awful, but I'm halfway done only 2 more to go.  Travel will start to kick up in Feb. which is a pain, but it will bring some new projects which will be good.

Working out again finally... took way too much time off so while it's not like starting over, it may as well be.  Planning on running another 1/2 marathon in April, so better get in gear.

Beth is good she had a birthday this month which was a good time.  Finally got to attend the annual Jakle birthday meal at Kiku's after a long trend of missed meals.  And I caught my shrimp.

Puppies are a pain as is to be expected with 2 boxer puppies, yes they are over 1 year old, but pretty sure boxers are considered puppies until about 3.  Which oddly enough probably corresponds to the number of years that they will have taken off of my life (each).  

Been playing a lot of CoD Black Ops, which is probably a terrible thing to do with my spare time considering I am WAY behind in my reading of Song of Fire and Ice.

Some things I am looking forward to in 2011:
April...Game of Thrones on HBO... Josh you will groan here, but I can't wait, and if you change your mind you can come to our premier party that will be complete with mugs of ale and turkey legs...think about it...

11/11/11 & 09/10/11 No specific reason other than the numerical significance of them

2 comments:

Josh McMahan said...

I'm all in for the ale and turkey...if you don't mind the blindfold and ear muffs.

seganita8 said...

OK, so I just started listening to "A Game of Thrones" on audiobook, and I'm hooked. I may have to make a case for us to renew our HBO.