Friday, July 30, 2010

Update...

Wow... so much to update not sure where to begin and I'm sure I'll leave out a lot.  I guess most notable was the Reyes/Uden wedding extravaganza, this thing was EPIC.  Rehearsal was a blast, wedding was beautiful, reception was so much fun I'm still not fully recovered.  In all seriousness though... It was a great wedding and really do feel very very lucky to be friends with both of them and honored that I was able to be a part of their celebration.  I can't even do a full description justice, I'll just say there was a Rick Roll, intors that put the Bulls to shame, a huge dance party, it was a great great time.

E-Stractions... unfortunately I've relapsed and am back on some of the old e-stractions, Mafia Wars, and have added a host of new ones, foursquare, I've pretty much accepted the fact that e-stractions are a part of my life now and are here to stay.

Recovery, the new album by Eminem, possibly the best CD I've purchased in the past decade.  Phenomenal lyrics, fantastic songs.  He's still angry as ever, but much smarter and focused in his lyrics.  If you liked any of the his last albums this one should be on your purchase list for sure.  I've listened to it begining to end at least 8 times with zero complaints on any song.

Spokane was pretty nice, actually got outside for 2 runs along the river, great great scenery.  I'll have to get some pictures next time I'm there cause the river hist some nice rapids and rock formations that are pretty impressive.  Works was... ehh... nothing to exciting, which is good and bad, good cause it's less work but bad cause it's really hard to find a way to write a report and do a presentation on "good" news.

I know in my week of clouded onsite work, I for sure left out a bunch of stuff so a random post of two is not entirely out of the question.

No comments: