Thursday, July 8, 2010

Battlefield

It's a battle that wages on everyday all across America.  And sadly as I run through my neighborhood I see the battlefield.  I see the winners.  I see the losers.  In this battle the loser is a normal, middle income American family and they stand to loose thousands of dollars that could have been used for groceries or braces and such.  The battle is one of attrition the winner must have iron clad will and a the patience of a monk.  This battle is centered around one pivotal question, the answer to which will determine who is the victor and who is the fool. 

Question:
Do I build a fence...or let my neighbors "build" "my" fence for me?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sadly, we lost this battle. Our neighbors (and their dogs) had more patience than we did....