Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Back to Bayside


Waking up at 5:15 in the morning is never fun especially when it involves trudging to the airport for a 6:45 flight.  However, Frontier Classic Plus ticketing made things a touch better this morning.  I was greeted on the plane with row 1 seating, oatmeal, an Amp Energy drink and free TV.  And on free TV en route to Denver was 3 back to back to back episodes of Saved by the Bell!  As a 29 year old man I realize how corny this show truly was.  However, did I change the channel?  Absolutely not.  In fact I watched with like I was a kid again.  I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of Saved by the Bell ever created.  Furthermore, I'm pretty sure that within the first minute of any episode I can tell you the entire plot of the episode including who will learn a life improving lesson, it's a talent that few possess. 

Hopefully, TV will have something equally good instore for the return trip and here's hoping for cheese curds as a snack of choice.

No comments: