Thursday, March 11, 2010

Observations from a Day Spawned in Travel Hades

So a somewhat fitting (or unfitting, really depends on perspective) end to my 3 week FCA travel bender, my inbound plane which I was suppose to board was struck by Zeus and thus was grounded. The result? 7+ hours in the MSP airport, sitting on the floor, charging my phone and people watching...

-old people (I'm talking super old people) are fun to watch. They are in awe of everything, they're like little kids with credit cards.

-never underestimate a goup of people in matching shirts

-even if you are a good 15 feet from the pedway people will undoubtedly still feel the need to walk inches from your feet for fear that diverting from thier path will either a. Cause them to miss the pedway (damn turning radius) or b. Cost the valuble seconds that will be needed to hit up Starbucks for a $9 latte.

-MSP has what must be 5 Chilis resraunts or morethan the entire city of Chicago

-did I mention how funny old people are?

-I ecountered a unicorn, a ticket agent that was calm, polite, and exteremly helpful.

-off to Chilis #5 for a bite of Lu-nner

No comments: