Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Now That's a Burger

Majors in Apple Valley, MN is the home of this lovely little creation.  To break it down we have a bruger, pepperjack cheese, pulled pork, bacon and BBQ sauce... protein stacked on a protein topped with a protein, whenever there's three proteins invited to the same pary you know you are in for a rowdy time.  This is one of those menu items that you read it and you think to yourself, now that's cool, but you dismiss it as overboard and move on.  However, as the waiter takes longer and longer to arrive your eyes curiously make there way back to this little devil until you give way to the curiosity, throw caution to the wind and order it.  The burger was good, although not as good as I was anticipating, I wouldn't go so far as to say I was disappointed, but it was close.  Now if you'll excuse me, I must run an additional mile cause that little lovely was likely a weeks worth of calories. 

No comments: