Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl XLV

Another Super Bowl success, gotta say this was the first time in awhile where I really didn't care who won the game, I liked both teams.  So that being said I was glad to see Green Bay pull it out and honestly now that Aaron has one I will likely be rooting for a repeat next year, if for no other reason then maybe, just maybe, that will quiet the Favre comparisons.  We had some friends over and it was good times, as always, and as always... way too much food was eaten.  Below is my contribution to the fare a little 7-layer Mexican dip.  For reference the yellow is just Sour Cream with food coloring.


And my favorite commercial of the evening, I don't count the Darth Vader kid cause that one came out last week and they showed a butchered version of it last night:

No comments: