Friday, April 2, 2010

Life Update

So I've posted a lot of nonsense and ramblings lately and not a lot of "life news" so I figured it's about time to give some updates:
  • Travel schedule with work has been brutal and is continuing to be so, and that's putting it lightly.  Starting Monday I ender into a 5 out of 6 week "FCA Bender" I anticipate the hum-drum travel coma setting in sometime on my drive from Boise to Twin Falls in week 4.
  • House is coming together, last of the furniture is being dropped off on Tuesday, which is exciting.  Also fence is getting built soon as well.  Yes I'm having it built... unfortunately... we costed it all out and at the end of the day as much fun as consuming a few beverages and practicing weaving four-letter words into fine works of art, the cost savings just wasn't there, so a pro is going to take over.
  • Puppies... Where to begin with this little devils... They're pretty good lookin' pups if we can just keep them from thinking they own the joint we should be in good shape.  They both have their moments, but overall to sum it up Domino is a cracked out mess that is book smart and Dublin is a laid back bum who does things in his own sweet time.  For example, generally we call Domino she sprints down the hall.... Dublin, looks... thinks about it... decides, "yeah, I'll come to you" and then  w a l k s  down the hall.
  • Fertilized the lawn just in time for today's rain which was a good deal - however the act of fertilizing further cemented my place as being a true sububanite.
I'm sure there's roughly 738 things that I've missed as far as life events that have taken place, but I'm drawing a blank...

No comments: