Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Still Here

So a quiet week on the blog front, been VERY busy unpacking and just generally tryin to get settled in.  Not a lot going on right now other than boring unpacking, which I'd say we're about 95% done, but it's always that last 5% that is a huge pain in the arse.  We really need to get to the furniture store and Bed Bath & Beyond, I mean, we've already made multiple same day trips to Home Depot and been grocery shopping at Walmart, so by my count we're an all-day shopping trip at Nebraska Furniture Mart away from full on suburban conversion.  I'll try to get back into the "swing of things" this week.  Below is a snow filled picture of the new "crib" as the kids on MTV say it.  And yes to those of you are observant only about 1/3 of the driveway is shoveled.  We have one car, I didn't see the need to exert the extra effort.

No comments: