Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nothing in the air I breathe suggests that I'll run out...


I posted some time ago about a friend of mine Chris Jerles and his band Borrow Tomorrow,  well they've been pretty hard at work on a new album and to that end have just released a music video that is pretty awesome.  I'll say it again... If you are a fan of music and haven't checked these guys out... well you should.  Without question, some truely great and thought provoking music from a great group of guys.  My personal favorites are Wake Up, Can This Be Love  and When We're Older.  Now... straight away (I really wish I had a British accent) you'll notice this is half of the tracks on the The OneThat Stays - EP, but I really like all six, so in an effort to provide a wee bit of focus I have narrowed it to my "favorite" three.  I tried to get it down to two but couldn't decide between Wake Up and Can This Be Love and this is my blog and therefore it's my rules so... top three it is.  The video below is from one of their new songs entitled Nashville, I like it a lot and cannot wait to hear the rest.

If you like what you hear, their music is available for on iTunes and several other online stores.  Or better still if you find yourself in the Chicago or Indiana areas you should look BoTo up or give me a hollar and I'll even look it up for you (I work cheap) for their venues and showtimes.  If you do I promise you you'll be in for an awesome time with some  great music (and I imagine some cold beer), which I don't really know how you can beat all that.  To get dialed in on all the band's music, shows and shinanigans you can take a look at BoTo's Facebook page and become a fan or check out their website Borrow Tomorrow Band.


BONUS Video... As luck would have it, whilst checking FB to get the embed codes for the Nashville video and saw this little gem posted as well, happens to be one of my favorites, enjoy.

No comments: