Thursday, March 26, 2009

Monsters vs Aliens

Okay... I'm 27 years old. But I absolutely can not wait to see Monsters vs Aliens. I mean in what is sure to go down as the greatest summer of movies ever for movies as far as I am concerned (Wolverine, Harry Potter, GI Joe, Transformers 2, Terminator 4, Star Trek, and I'm sure I'm missing one or two) I am really looking forward to this cartoon. I was lukewarm about it as first and just said ehh another cartoon comedy. HOWEVER. I saw the "making of" special on HBO while on the road this week in Visalia, CA and the cast of this movie will be absolutely hilarious. Add to that the fact that it is being presented in 3D and I'm sure this will be awesome. 


Let's start with the Monsters:
Reese Witherspoon
Seth Rogan
Hugh Laurie
Will Arnett

The Alien
Rainn Wilson

The Humans
Stephen Colbert
Paul Rudd
and last but not least...
Kiefer "I SHOUT ALL THE TIME" Sutherland

1 comment:

Josh McMahan said...

Great summer lineup indeed...Go Joe