Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Excited?

Generally I am like a kid waiting for Christmas morning when the new Call of Duty game is announced, however for some reason I just haven't gotten excited about the newest installment of Black Ops.  I think in part it's due to the whole "future" aspect of the game.  I mean part of what I enjoyed about the CoD games was the attention to detail as far as the weapons, etc used.  Pushing this thing into the future feels like an entirely different game - moving more toward Halo and less of the military shooter that I like.  I suppose you couple that with the fact that my video game time has been substantially depleted by the munchkin, she's not ready for PS3 yet, but soon... very soon, she will be the youngest CoD champion ever.

At any rate I say all that, but I'll buy it.  

No comments: