Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Picture of the Week

Pretty amazing views just outside of Twin Falls, ID.  For the longest time I though Idaho, much like New Hampshire and the Dakotas, didn't really exist.  Why you ask, well I'd never just run into someone from these locals and I'd never been there so... fake.  Anywho, these falls were pretty awesome the sounds of the water was pretty soothing which was a very nice end to a pretty hectic week.  Some great local landscapes followed by some local food... Thai... in Idaho... I was skeptical as skeptical can be, but was so very happy to be proved wrong the food was great.  For sure on my keeper list for the next time I'm there.

From FCA Travels

2 comments:

AA said...

Speaking of places that don't exist, don't forget Delaware. Seriously, have you ever been there? More importantly, can you name a single person who has ever been there? Didn't think so.

Unknown said...

Hi Ben, Bob and I were also at the Twin Falls. We have friends who live in Boise and on one of our visits we went to the Falls. If you have time on your next visit, check out McCall (great small town) and the Tamarack Resort (great golf course).