Monday, July 27, 2009

Word Vomit

This is a catch up post.... lots of random nonsense from my head that I've not had time to properly post. WARNING, the below contains disjointed thoughts of randomness and nonsensical ramblings that out of context and without elaboration may make zero sense to the masses... you've been warned.
  • Michael Vick, suspend him 3-4 games and then let the guy play. He didn't go to celebrity jail in the hills of Cali or "rehab," he went to real jail in Levenworth. His crime dispicable, but he did the time.
  • Pete Rose, HoF bound? About darn time. As a player he was amazing - don't let him in the hall as a coach, as a player he was the deal.
  • Alice in Wonder Land remake - 4 words Tim Johnny Burton Depp.
  • Urban Farmer, I have a tomato plant on my "deck" Salsa here I come (hopefully)
  • Palin, you quit your job. Rationalize it however you see fit. End of the day you quit.
  • Daily Show = Pure hilarity.
  • I'm a Mafia Wars addict.
  • I cannot wait till Football, I'm bored with baseball, bring on the Chiefs.
  • #1 Movie on my hit list: Harry Potter, speaking of I really need to read the books... I cheated and Googled to see if Snape is a good guy or a bad guy, stupid movies are taking too long. I feel kind of bad, but it did make me want to read the books, so what's her name may be getting a contribution from the McMahan household in the near future, as if she needs more money.
  • Float Trip V, One for the ages. It was a blast for all in attendance. James and I are Black Out Champions 2009.
  • Best show on TV you aren't watching: Kings. I love this show, so good.
  • Renewed affection for Sushi... check. Spicy tuna is delicious. Chicago's BYOB eateries are the best, love walking into a meal with a bottle of wine that's not going to cost me 300% over retail.
  • I want to be commonsense czar of public transportation in Chicago. You don't have to stand RIGHT by the door, unless you are getting off RIGHT NOW. If you choose to that's fine, but don't give me a dirty look when I step on your toes to move to the completely empty center of the car. YOU are in MY way not the other way around.
  • My beer of the month kinda disappeared, where the heck did that go...
I think... that has me fairly caught up. I'll be better going forward.

No comments: