Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Home for the Weekend

Took a quick trip home this weekend to drop the puppy off with Jim and Linda.  Gonna be a little quiet around here without her, but she'll have more fun there than being at the Dog Boarder for 3 weeks while we're in Australia.  

While home went back to the old college stomping grounds to play a little poker and partake in some adult beverages.  I am convienced that the Salt Mine laces there beer with something.  That is the only explanation I have for the way I felt after consuming only two of there libations.  

All in all the weekend was a good time got to see some of the family, some good friends and had some good times.

Oh.... about the poker, I lost.  It was only $20 buy in, but the way I lost was pretty embarrassing.  I believe I'll be spending some time on the web playing some Texas Hold 'Em to prepare for next years showdown.

No comments: