Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is Tim Tebow Real?

I'm convinced now more than ever that Tim Tebow is a robot. First of all, the guy is a phenomenal college Quarterback, they guy has a won nearly every award a college football player can win and I'd go so far as to say that if he wins the title and the Heisman this year, he will go down as the greatest quarterback in college football. Ever. Now that's all well and good, but perhaps more importantly he's a phenomenal human. The guy does more for charity with his "celebrity" than probably anyone, and for sure any athlete. I would challenge anyone to find a professional athlete (other than Lance) that does more for charity and mankind in general. And I'm not talking simply about writing a check for a tax write-off, because they have millions. I learned how to write a check in I think 5th grade, a monkey can write a check. I don't know if Tebow will make it in the NFL, but I sincerely hope he does because I would love to see what he does with millions and millions of his own money at his disposal. I also think it will be great to see him make the rest of these NFL "stars" look like the big babies that they truly are.

Visit MSNBC for a full article on Tebow.

No comments: